It is a condition of accessing or using this web site that you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Any reference to Horizon Homes (also to we, us and our) in these terms and conditions is a reference to Horizon Homes Limited, its agents and licensed businesses trading under the ‘Horizon Homes’ registered trademark.
These terms and conditions apply to use of this web site. In using this web site, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you must refrain from using this web site.
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time. Amendments will be effective immediately upon notification in this web site. Your continued use of the web site following such notification will represent an agreement by you to be bound by the terms and conditions as amended.
This website, all content, and copyright in all relevant copyright works is owned by Horizon Homes Limited unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved. You may not on-sell or otherwise commercialise any information or other content obtained from this website.
Permission is only granted to you to display, copy, distribute, download and print in hard copy portions of the web site for the purposes of submitting an inquiry, quote request or placing an order with us.
All plans, designs, illustrations, photos, images or other similar material produced by Horizon Homes, whether in printed form or represented in actual homes are owned by Horizon Homes. It is a breach of Horizon Homes copyright for anyone to use these, whether in whole or in part, unless expressly authorised by Horizon Homes. If we detect or are informed of any breach of Horizon Homes intellectual property rights, we will pursue legal avenues to protect our rights, including damages which can be substantial.
Disclaimer of liability
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of all details within this web site; however, no warranty can be given by the Horizon Homes regarding the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of any information presented in the web site. Photographs or artists impressions are for presentation purposes only and are indicative only. To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is hereby excluded. Horizon Homes accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, cost or expense (whether direct or indirect) suffered or incurred by you as a result of or in connection with your use of this web site or any linked web site or your reliance on any information contained or accessed through this web site. This disclaimer does not attempt or purport to exclude liability arising under statute or law if, and to the extent, such liability cannot be lawfully excluded.
Links to other websites
Links from this web site to other sites beyond the control of Horizon Homes are provided for the convenience of the user. Such links do not represent any official endorsement or approval of any such web site, product, organisation, or service. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of any such web site.
Product Information and Pricing
Horizon Homes reserves the right to alter product information and pricing without notice. All pricing is indicative only and maybe subject to change.
House & Land Terms and Conditions
- All plans, images and illustrations shown are representative only and may include optional upgrades not included in our standard specifications.
- Land developer terms and conditions may also apply to House & Land offers.
- House and Land offers will only be confirmed upon a signed Sales and Purchase Agreement with Horizon Homes.
- Horizon Homes reserves the right to vary or withdraw any House and Land offers at any time without notice.
- Refer to the Full Build contract or Sale and Purchase agreement for all other terms and conditions.
- All reasonable Errors & Omissions Excepted.
Kitset Terms and Conditions
- Kitset pricing maybe subject to change and will be confirmed at the time of order.
- Kitset materials include the items listed in the kitset specifications advised but do not include any other materials, labour, professional services, building & resource consents etc required to complete my/our home.
- Kitset pricing is based on the information provided to us at the time and remains valid for 30 days from the date of the purchase agreement letter.
- Design fees do not cover surveying, geotech, engineering, building and resource consents.
- Design variations will incur additional design fees.
- Material quantities will be estimated based on standard industry practice. Errors & Omissions Excepted.
- Materials correctly executed which are manufactured or supplied specifically for an order cannot be refunded or returned for credit.
- The delivery site must have all weather heavy vehicle access, otherwise the delivery will be unloaded as close as possible to the delivery site. Reasonable delays are acceptable for events which could not reasonably be foreseen including adverse weather conditions, natural or man-made events which prevent access or delivery to the site.
- Suitable survey plans, geotech or engineering fees, building consents and labour costs are the clients responsibility.
- The customer or their nominated builder must build the home according to the manufacturer’s guidelines and any legal requirements.
- The copyright in all plans and materials provided by Horizon Homes Limited or their representatives remains the property of Horizon Homes Limited.
- All plans may only be used to construct a single building. Multi-use requires approval from Horizon Homes Limited.
- All reasonable Errors & Omissions Excepted.